Chuggington Activity Days
- 16 Oct 2020 t-m 22 Oct 2020
- All ages, Children up to 3 years, Children ages 4+
Chuggington Activity Days!
The central hall of the museum will be transformed into one big Chuggington playroom featuring all kinds of fun activities in the theme of the Chuggington TV series. Come play on the play mat, sing along with the songs and have your picture taken with Wilson. Complete the scavenger hunt to earn a medal and construct your own train in the builders’ village. It’s a celebration for the whole family!
Chuggington is a British television series for children ages 2 to 6 and is broadcast in the Netherlands as part of RTL Telekids. The programme centres on the anthropomorphic trains Wilson, Brewster and Koko, who learn about how the railway works.
What is there to do?
- Play with Chuggington toys on the play mat and the special play tables.
- Have your picture taken with Wilson.
- A scavenger hunt with assignments, for which you can earn a special medal.
- Go ‘round and ’round (and ’round) on the train carousel.
- Put together the giant puzzle on the puzzle table.
- Relax in the Chuggington cinema.
- Tasty food and drinks (for parents).
- And the museum is open as usual. Visit the Great Discovery, Steel Monsters, the Trial by Fire or the Techlab.
- The new play ‘Dominique and the Sultan’s request’ will be performed in the Steam Theatre.