Touroperator packages 2020
The Railway Museum is an ideal destination for groups, offering a fun and variety-filled day out.
The following packages are available to tour operators and consist of a visit to the museum, catering and (if desired) a guided tour.
Railway museum group packages are available starting at 10 people.
- Admission to the Railway Museum: €12.60 p.p.
- Guided tour (lasts one hour, maximum of 20 people per group): €65.00 (excludes admission)
- Admission + two cups of coffee or tea and a butter biscuit: €14.95 p.p.
- Admission + two cups of coffee or tea and apple pie: €18.59 p.p.
- Admission + two cups of coffee or tea and a fancy pastry: €19.08 p.p.
- Admission + 3rd-class lunch: €21.38 p.p.
- Admission + 2nd-class lunch: €26.55 p.p.
- Admission + 1st-class lunch: €29.25 p.p.
Drinks reception (to end no later than 17:00)*: Payment due at the end of the event
*It is also possible to hold a happy hour/drinks reception in our restaurant De Remise. A separate buffet including an assortment of Dutch beverages will be set out for your guests in a reserved section of the restaurant. A variety of savoury snacks will also be offered; you may order fried snacks during the reception. The cost of all drinks and any other refreshments must be settled with our caterer Vermaat at the end of the reception.
Soft drinks: €3.10
Fried snacks (8 pieces): €5.85
To find out if you qualify for the special tour operator rates, please complete the customer registration formula first.
It is possible to drop off your guests near the front entrance to the Railway Museum. Approximately 100 metres from the museum, there is a free municipal car park for coaches. Your driver will be able to park here at no charge and will receive a free cup of coffee. The museum car park has 200 parking spaces.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the Railway Museum’s Reservations department.