Wondering if you can park your car at the Railway Museum? You can! Please be aware, however, that parking space is limited. The car park can be especially crowded during events, so be sure to arrive early if you want a space.
- Our car park has 200 parking spaces.
- A parking pass for the Railway Museum car park costs €12.00 and is valid for one visit to the museum.
- The Railway Museum car park is accessible only to visitors of the museum.
- On busy days (such as during events), the car park tends to fill up quickly. It is possible to park in the surrounding area; go here to view parking facilities in Utrecht. More information – including rates for parking on the street, in a garage or for an attractive rate at a P+R – is available here.
- The museum car park has four parking spaces for visitors with a disability (€12.00 per day).
- The entrance to the Railway Museum is located inside the Municipality of Utrecht’s low-emissions zone. Diesel-fuelled vehicles made prior to 2001 are prohibited from entering this zone. More information is available here.