Discover and experience the Railway Museum
Discover the story behind 175 years of railway in the Netherlands. Discover magnificent historic trains and explore the various components of the museum. An experience for the entire family! A visit to the museum takes 3.5 hours on average.
Also open on:
- Mondays during Dutch school holidays
- Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
- Whit Sunday and Whit Monday
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- New Year’s Day (1st January)
- King’s Day (27th April)
Various events take place throughout the year.